Banta Unified Interdistrict Transfer Request

Inter District Transfers

Banta Unified School District resident students that will be in grades K – 11th for the requested year (including residents living in the River Islands development) must submit an IDA transfer request if they plan to attend a school in another district.

Banta Unified District Students that will be in the 12th grade, need to submit the transfer request through Tracy Unified School District.

How to complete an IDA Transfer request:

The forms are in the Banta District office or can be found on this website. Fill out both forms (Form 1 and Form 2) for each student requesting to transfer out of the district and submit by no later than the deadline date noted below.

 How to submit the transfer request:

You may come in person to our District Office to complete and submit the forms or you may download the PDF forms from our website and fax or email them.

In Person: 22375 El Rancho Rd. Tracy, Ca 95304 
Email: [email protected]         Fax: (209) 835-9851

Transfer request process:

Please note that this is a two-part process. Once submitted, BUSD must approve for the student to transfer to another district. The parent will be notified of the decision. If approved, the transfer request will then be forwarded to the requested district. At that point, the final decision is up to the requested district. They will contact you with their decision.

How often to submit a Transfer request?

All Inter District Transfers must be renewed annually. Follow the same process yearly by the deadline.

** Note:  To avoid any processing delays, make sure that forms are filled out completely, correctly and are legible**



FOR THE 2024-2025 SCHOOL YEAR OPENS November 1st 2023

Contact the Banta District Office for information:
209-229-4651 Choose option #5

Inter District Transfer Request Fillable/Printable Form:
BANTA UNIFIED IDA FORMS- Transfer Out Request.pdf

  • River Islands Academies - Independent Charter Schools